TVS 301 Platina Omini Directional Scanner
- Durable characteristic with IP42 rating and 1m drop resistance.
- Read ID standard bar codes include GSI data bar family symbols to future proof your investment
- Automatic sleep and wake-up mode which saves power and improves life time
- Adjustable scan head can be tilted forward and backward within 102 range for accommodation
- STAR code reconstruction technique allows easy reading of truncated, damaged and substandared bar cides.
- Support optional internal RF antenna which could connect with EAS deactivation system for deactivation purpose.
View Full Product Details
Quantity - 100
We found other products you might like!
- Light source - 650 nm visible laser diode
- Depth of field - up to 230 email@example.com/13mil,pcs90% (Performance may be impacted by bar code quality and environmental conditions)
- Scan Pattern - 6direction Scan fields,24 lines scan pattern
- Tilted - 22° forward or 80° backward
- Scan rate - 2000 scans/sec
- Light level - Max 4800 Lux
- Barcode types - Automatically discriminates all standard ID bar codes include GSI databarfamily,Omnidirectional, Stackeed Ominidirectional,Expanded,Expanded Stacked,Truncated and Limited.
- Depth - 97.71mm/3.84inch
- Width - 94 mm/3.70inch
- Height - 161.51 mm/6.36inch
- Weight - 350g
- Color - Black(Scanner+Base)
- DCinput to scanner - 5vDCThru Host USB
- Power output - 1.25 Watt @ +5 vDC
- INTERFACES - USB
- Operating Temperature - 0° c~40° c(32 f~104 f)
- Storage Temperature - -20° c~60° c(-4.6 f~140 f):
- Humidity - 5%~95% RH (non-condensing dew):
- Operating Temperature - Libra L-7050:
- Laser Safety - IEC 825-1(2001) Class I, U>S>CDRH:21 CFR1040 ClassII a:
- Electical Safety - EN 60950 second edition:
|Vendor Item Code||301 Platina|
Write Your Own Review